According to the regional data from April 1, 2018, the preparation and implementation of 333 investment projects in Ukrainian agro-industrial complex with the total value of almost 35 billion UAH is ongoing.
The largest number of such projects is implemented in Cherkasy (40 projects), Poltava (39 projects), Vinnytsia (36 projects) and Lviv (36 projects) oblasts. The cost of projects varies from 100 thousand UAH to 9.6 billion UAH.
In particular, investment projects are implemented in the following directions:
- livestock development - 76 projects;
- development of pig breeding - 43 projects;
- development of poultry farming - 25 projects;
- vegetable and fruit storage - 23 projects;
- perennial plantations - 16 projects;
- irrigation - 11 projects;
- slaughter points - 10 projects.
As previously reported, in January-March 2018, investments in agriculture, hunting and related services amounted to 10.5 billion hryvnias, which is 9.5% more than in the same period last year.