Harvesting of of the early group crops is coming to an end. In the first days of autumn, the level of harvested grain reached 25.8 million tons. The harvest was carried out on an area of 6 million 693 thousand hectares (60%) with a yield of 38.5 t/ha. In particular:
- 4.7 million hectares (99%) of wheat, 19.2 million tons were harvested (yield – 41.0 tons/ha)
- 1.6 million hectares of barley(100%), 5.5 million tons (yield – 34.7 tons/ha)
- peas were harvested on 109.1 thousand hectares (98%), 249.7 thousand tons (yield - 22.9 tons/ha)
- 0.7 thousand ha (0.02%) of corn for grain were harvested, 2 thousand tons (yield – 28.6 tons/ha)
- buckwheat was harvested on 9.7 thousand hectares (8%), 12.6 thousand tons (yield – 13.0 tons/ha)
- millet was harvested on 7.9 thousand hectares (18%), 16.2 thousand tons (yield - 20.4 tons/ha).
The highest yield of grain and leguminous crops among the farmers of Khmelnytskyi region is 62.3 t/ha.
Dnipropetrovsk region, Kirovohrad region, and Odesa region are among the top three regions for threshing more than 2 million tons of grain. Farmers of 11 regions of Ukraine harvested more than 1 million tons.
15 regions have already completed the harvesting of crops of the early group. These are Vinnytsia, Dnipropetrovsk, Zakarpattia, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kirovohrad, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Poltava, Rivne, Sumy, Ternopil, Khmelnytskyi, Cherkasy, Chernivtsi and Chernihiv regions.
Harvesting of sunflowers and soybeans is also underway. 81.7 thousand tons of sunflower seeds were harvested with a yield of 11.8 t/ha. It was carried out on an area of 69.0 thousand hectares, (1%). 1.3 thousand tons of soybeans were harvested with a yield of 9.3 tons/ha (area - 1.4 thousand ha, 0.1%).
The rapeseeds harvest has already been completed. 3.1 million tons of rapeseeds were harvested with a yield of 28.5 t/ha. The harvested area is 1 million 96 thousand hectares, 100%.