The Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine has updated the Export Portfolio of the Ukrainian agrarian sector and presents the edition of 2019 year - #GROW UKRAINE export for U.
"The third edition of the export portfolio provides clear benchmarks for export of agricultural products. The document contains updated statistics on agrarian trade, the dynamics of Ukrainian export development, the list of product nomenclature and important contacts of branch associations ", - Acting Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine Olga Trofimtseva commented.
The export portfolio is in English and contains the following sections:
- Ukrainian agriculture ;
- livestock products;
- milk and dairy products;
- fruits and fruit products;
- tree nuts ;
- alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages;
- oil seeds;
- sugar, honey, sugar confectionery;
- vegetable oils and their cleavage products;
- products of the milling industry;
- residues and waste from the food industries;
- fish industries;
- Ukrainian organic products.
Full version of the 3rd edition of the export portfolio of the Ukrainian agrarian sector by the link.