The issue of ending the war and stopping military aggression from the russian federation is a top priority for Ukraine. As long as hostilities continue, Ukraine is forced to focus fully on providing its own citizens with basic necessities and expect support from international partners for humanitarian support.
According to the mentioned facts we have prepared the list of needs that is published in the priority order.
For further information and clarifications please contact the Head of International Cooperation Department Oleksii Pinchuk (email: email@example.com).
2. Fundining support of Partial Guarantee Fund
3. The Support of State Fishery Reform
4. Direct financing of small and medium farms
5. Shortage of working places for Ministry staff
6. Development of horticulture
7. Development of Irrigation systems
8. Determination of the State of Pollution of the arable land