Information web portal OrganicInfo.ua was created in 2015 with the aim to promote organic production, organic food and sustainable lifestyle.
All the information about the Ukrainian organic market is collected on the web portal:
- history of the organic movement development in the world and in Ukraine;
- practical information for organic operators (producers, processors, traders): handbooks and brochures, video materials, etc;
- useful information about organic products for consumers, their benefits, and sales points in Ukraine;
- contacts of the key organic stakeholders;
- terminology from the Ukrainian and EU legislation;
- results of the organic market studies and consumption of organic products in the infographics;
- news and announcement of organic events.
Information web portal OrganicInfo.ua is initiated and coordinated by the International Charitable Organisation “Information Center “Green Dossier” with support of Switzerland within the framework of the Swiss-Ukrainian Program “Higher Value Added Trade from the Organic and Dairy Sector in Ukraine”, implemented by the Research Institute of Organic Agriculture (FiBL, Switzerland) in partnership with SAFOSO AG (Switzerland).