According to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine Resolution as of September 13, 2002 No. 1371 "On procedure for involvement of central executive bodies in the activities of international organizations of which Ukraine is a member", Ukraine is currently a member of 23 organizations in the field of agriculture, forestry and fisheries.
According to the authority of the central executive bodies in fulfillment of obligations arising from Ukraine’s membership in international organizations, the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine is responsible for cooperation with:
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO);
- International Unit for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants (UPOV);
- International Seed Testing Association (ISTA);
- International Grain Council (IGC);
- International Sugar Organization (ISO);
- International Organization of Vine and Wine (OIV).
In addition, the central executive bodies, whose activities are directed and coordinated by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine through the Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine, actively cooperate with international organizations under their competence. In particular:
State Service of Ukraine for Food Safety and Consumer Protection
- World Organization for Animal Health (OIE)
- European and Mediterranean Plant Protection Organization (EPPO);
- International Plant Protection Convention (IPPC).
- The Commission on Phytosanitary Measures FAO.
State Agency for Fisheries of Ukraine
- Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources (CCAMLR);
- Northwest Atlantic Fisheries Organization (NAFO);
- Joint (Mixed) Commission for the Application of the Agreement on Fishing in the Danube
State Agency for Forest Resources of Ukraine
- FAO Forestry Committee;
- European Forestry Commission - FAO;
- The Ministerial Conference on the Protection of Forests in Europe (Forests Europe);
- United Nations Forum on Forests (UNFF);
- UNECE Committee on Forests and Forest Industry.
The State Service of Ukraine for Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre (StateGeoCadastre)
- Association of National Mapping and Cadastral Agencies of EU countries (Euro Graphics);
- United Nations Group of Experts on Geographical Names (UN-GEGN);
- International Cartographic Association (ICA);
- CIS Interstate Council on geodesy, cartography, cadastre and remote sensing of the Earth;
- Technical Committee on Standardization of Geographic Information.